Hello from France/Spain

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Caracol_Verdoso
Name: Angel Cuellar
TKID: 20690
Garrison: French Garrisson

Hello from France/Spain

Post by Caracol_Verdoso »

Hello!
My name is Angel, currently IS/IG/ID 20690, in the French Garrison. I'm original from Madrid, Spain, but I live and work in Paris, France. However, I still have family in Madrid, so from time to time, I go down there and I manage to do some troops with the Spanish Garrison.
I've always loved the snowtroopers. And I've always liked the blizzard force. I started in the 501st with the AT-ST pilot, so from the beginning, the ACD detachment has maintained a special place in my heart. Through the ACD I have loved the common patches/coins we have made with the blizzard force. And added to that, the social media of the blizzard force is something I have always enjoyed. So, now after my AT-ST, Gunner, and Officier, I wanted to tackle some "armor".
I've already had a project to do a Purge Trooper, but since I'm encountering problems with doing it, I decided to put it on hold for the time being (and maybe shell the parts I've already had and go for another project). And that's when I thought that maybe this was the perfect time to go for the snowtrooper that I had always loved since the battle of Hoth :)
So that's why I'm here. To start reading, looking around, and gathering info about your different snowtroopers. I'm also looking on the French and Spanish forum for more info on what my colleges have done, but as always I thought the detachment forum is a MUST to get information.
Anyway, I hope I can manage to put some budget, time, resources, and get my snowtrooper in the future. For the time being, I'm happy to be here and use the forum to get a clear idea of what I want and how can I get it.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from France/Spain

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Angel and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

If you need help, just give us a shout :D