Hi from Plymouth, UK!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
nai-retep
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: IAN MAGINN
TKID: 6094
Garrison: UK Garrison

Hi from Plymouth, UK!

Post by nai-retep »

Hi all,
My name is Ian (TK 6094) and I am based in Plymouth in the UK.

I have been a member of the 501st since 2012 and built and cleared several costumes. I currently have a Stormtrooper and Biker Scout. All my other costumes have been retired.

I like both the Snowtrooper and Snow Scout costumes. I particularly like the Snow Scout as it is a cool combination of both Biker Scout and Snowtrooper. I was fortunate enough to be able to obtain a complete RS Snow Scout costume from my friend and fellow UKG member Justin.

Most of the costume fits okay except the flight suit which was too large as Justin is taller than me. I bought a new flight suit as I felt it to be easier to make a new one rather than amend the existing one. Well, when I say I felt it easier to make, I mean for my favourite seamstress, my wife Kathy to make for me. She is also a fellow 501st member (TK6348) and TK and Scout.

I have included a photo of my first rough fitting for the costume.
Thanks for welcoming me to Blizzard Force! :D

Image2021-07-04_04-10-33 by Ian Maginn, on Flickr
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hi from Plymouth, UK!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Ian and welcome to the frosty side of the galaxy far, far away ;)

So stay frosty and have fun :D