Hello from Michigan

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TK0192
Name: Sheldon Ewers
TKID: 192
Garrison: Great Lakes Garrison

Hello from Michigan

Post by TK0192 »

Hello everyone. Im Sheldon. Member from the Great Lakes Garrison. I have ordered my armor from Paul Abernethy. Hoping for BBB day here real soon. I have been a member with the Legion for approximately 16-17 years now. My first troop was to my sons kindergarten class and now he is 23 y/o and an electrician. Time flew by. I currently have an approved TK, MEPD deployed Sandtrooper, Darth Maul approved, working on my Death Trooper and now awaiting my Snow Trooper. Very happy to be here. My ID number screams my age as a four digit number. I am TK, SL, TD 0192. Excited for this build and I welcome any advice on making this a successful build. Thanks for allowing me the time to intro myself.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Sheldon and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Wow, you're really a longtime member :) If you need help, just give us a shout ;)

Good luck with your build :D
TK0192
Name: Sheldon Ewers
TKID: 192

Post by TK0192 »

Thanks for the response. I have been around for a minute. Remember back when we had to change in parking lots and in filthy bathrooms. Proud to be a legion vet.
Mr Fett
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Andrew
TKID: 542

Post by Mr Fett »

Hi, Sheldon. As you know, we have tons of Snowtroopers in the garrison, so plenty of guys around to help out with your build.
BH/DZ/TS/TK-542
Thunder Snow Assault Squad
Great Lakes Garrison