Hello from Billings

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
troygordon2
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Troy Gordon
TKID: 22406
Garrison: Timberline

Hello from Billings

Post by troygordon2 »

Hi all. My name is Troy, I live in Billings Montana (USA), and I've always wanted to build a Snow Trooper. I recently got my Scout Trooper accepted to the 501st (TB 22406), and being a former Army Cavalry officer it seemed the natural choice, but having also graduated from Northern Warfare school (and having a passionate love of the cold, mountains, and snow), it seems high time I build a Snow Trooper as well. I've been making helmets and armor parts as a hobby/job since 2013 (Luna Armor Works on FB and Etsy) and want to make my own helmet, but I imagine that like the Scout, the build for the rest will be quite the task. Looking forward to it, and 2021 being an improvement over 2020 (despite the 501st entry).
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Billings

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Troy and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

If you're already member of the 501st, don't forget to ask for 501st access at this place: viewforum.php?f=48

Good luck with your build :D