Hello From Oakdale, California USA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
dkraude
Name: Drew Kraude

Hello From Oakdale, California USA

Post by dkraude »

Hello All,

I am new to the Blizzard Force but glad to see so many others interested in what I consider, "The Best of the Imperial Army." - The snow infantry.

I grew up watching the original Star Wars Trilogy when I was a kid and absolutely fell in love with the Snowtrooper. I tried to buy them (or talk my parents into buying them for me) whenever we would go in to a store with toys. As a kid, I remember thinking I had a large fleet, in reality I had about 5. I am not a member of the 501rst yet but I have a Dan Laws Helmet and a DLT-19 that I hope are 501rst ready. I will be looking for help in completing my suit. The only problem is that I am undecided whether or not to choose a Snow Trooper or a Snow Trooper Commander. I really like the Commander but have no idea where to find one. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you in advance for your support. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Drew
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello From Oakdale, California USA

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Drew an welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

It's always good to build a snowtrooper, because there cannot be enough of the undefeated men and women of the empire out there ;)

You could also get Snowtrooper Commander kits from Dan Law (viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3612) if the commander is your choice.

Have fun and good luck with your build :D
dkraude
Name: Drew Kraude

Post by dkraude »

Thanks for the great information Captain_Wordo. The link for the kits from Dan Law does not work and I contacted WTF to see if they offer them and they do not. If anyone else knows of someone who will commission the Snowtrooper Commander let me know. Thanks again.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

dkraude wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:34 pm Thanks for the great information Captain_Wordo. The link for the kits from Dan Law does not work and I contacted WTF to see if they offer them and they do not. If anyone else knows of someone who will commission the Snowtrooper Commander let me know. Thanks again.
You're welcome!

Please have a look at my answer in the Snowtrooper Commander thread. Hope it helps :)