Hello from Missouri USA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
BaconZeke
Name: Zeke

Hello from Missouri USA

Post by BaconZeke »

Hello I'm Zeke and I hope to start my first build soon. Currently looking at the galactic marine. I joined in hopes of getting help tracking down everything I need. I plan to 3d print everything I can and already have someone to help with making the soft parts. Any pointers on where/what I should start with. I'm also curious how accurate this model is https://galacticarmory.net/collections/ ... rint-files

From what I can tell everything looks good except maybe the lower leg since it has modeled straps instead of actual cloth. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Missouri USA

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Zeke and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

I'm pretty sure the GM experts chime in soon ;)

In the meantime maybe these sections are helpful for you: viewforum.php?f=94 and viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3614

Good luck for your build :D
Rewind
Name: Richard Whitaker

Re: Hello from Missouri USA

Post by Rewind »

I was just checking to see if you had any updates on your GM.

I have a 3d printer coming in this week and was planning to use the same files you linked above.