Hello from Georgia

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
ka080911
Name: KA777
Garrison: Georgia Garrison

Hello from Georgia

Post by ka080911 »

Hello All,

My name is Keith and I am from Macon, GA. I am a cadet with the Georgia Garrison. I have had a long road so far into the 501s. I started out wanting to just do a TK kit then a TIE kit. I went back and forth between those for a few months while I researched and watched a ton of YouTube - should I purchase one from RS PM or should I attempt to build it...etc. I did a lot of research in the costuming databank on the 501st website and kept finding myself being drawn back to the Galactic Marine. Last night I took my first step and purchased a DIY GM helmet from Galactic Armory along with the 3d Printer blue prints for the armor. Today I dropped some cash at Home Depot for all of the supplies needed to get the helmet together. I am all ears and eyes open to any advice anyone wants to give for putting these things together.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Georgia

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Keith and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Just for your information, the TKID is a unique number that you'll get when you become a member of the 501st. Only then can you use your TKID. Btw, it's a number for lifetime and the 777 should already be used by someone else. At the moment the TKID consists of 5 digits.

Good luck with your GM journey :D
ka080911
Name: KA777
Garrison: Georgia Garrison

Post by ka080911 »

Captain_Wordo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 am Hi Keith and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Just for your information, the TKID is a unique number that you'll get when you become a member of the 501st. Only then can you use your TKID. Btw, it's a number for lifetime and the 777 should already be used by someone else. At the moment the TKID consists of 5 digits.

Thank you for pointing that out. I fixed it and appreciate the help.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

ka080911 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:20 pm
Captain_Wordo wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 am Hi Keith and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Thank you for pointing that out. I fixed it and appreciate the help.

You're welcome!