Back-- again

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Ti4019
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 4019
Garrison: Bast Alpha Garrison

Back-- again

Post by Ti4019 »

Hey, TI4019 here, back, AGAIN, trying to finish these builds. I had a really bad run of luck these last few years. It took a lot out of me. Ive lost my job, almost lost my house, been in car wrecks and had to sell costumes and helmets to pay bills. And that whole time I have had a snowtrooper kit sitting here mocking me. I also had a long stalled snowscout that I had to sell the helmet on last year to make my car payment. That part really hurt, and now I don't have a scout helmet. I had the big cuckblack helmet because I have not found another helmet that I can get my head into, or get the faceplate to close, or that my entire bottom of my face does not hang out of.
But, today I pulled out the snowtrooper, evaluated what I needed to do to finish that, assembled the forearms and started on the backpack. I will post more on that in a wip because I have concerns.
Hope to join your ranks one day, its been over 7 years since I joined this forum, but Ive just had one major setback after another, especially with the snowscout.
Rule the sky, Rule the Night
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Back-- again

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi there and welcome back!

Good luck with your TS journey :)
Ti4019
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 4019
Garrison: Bast Alpha Garrison

Re: Back-- again

Post by Ti4019 »

Thank you. Im looking for information on the current bund and vest, the CRL does not match what the text says, and I could really use some advice on the thigh riding patches, namely if there is a pattern.
Rule the sky, Rule the Night