Hello from Upstate New York!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Coffee_And_Connor
Name: Connor Eng

Hello from Upstate New York!

Post by Coffee_And_Connor »

Hey my Names Connor and I am from New York, I just turned 18 and I’ve wanting to join you all since I learned of the 501st. I love what y’all are doing especially the hospital work for the children of the world. I’ve been interested in joining ever since I met my local Chapter. And I’ve wanted my first costume to be a snowtrooper! So, if it isn’t clear I have no clue what I’m doing and any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Upstate New York!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Connor and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

The snowtrooper is a very good choice of a costume, because there cannot be enough of the undefeated men and women of the empire out there ;)

I think the vendor's section is a good start for you: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3611

Build threads from members could be helpful also: viewforum.php?f=152

Good luck with your build! :D
Wompet
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Gary
TKID: 17032
Garrison: Excelsior

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Upstate New York!

Post by Wompet »

Greetings from Western New York! We can always use another Snowy in the garrison.
If you haven't already, register on the garrison forums: http://www.garrisonexcelsior.com/forum/.
There's not much going on there right now, but once things normalize that's where all of our troops are scheduled and volunteered for.