Hello from Seattle!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
benchedEOD
Name: Zackery Bauder

Hello from Seattle!

Post by benchedEOD »

Greetings everyone. I'm a brand new member to the 501st in general (waiting to go to my first meetup) but I'm originally from Alaska, so of course the Blizzard Force was going to be where I end up. I'm planning on building an ESB snow trooper first, but I am also looking forward to collaborating with some of the users here in their quest to build a Solo Range Trooper. Wish us luck!
SapperintheSkies
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Shawn
TKID: 40603
Garrison: Timberline

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Seattle!

Post by SapperintheSkies »

Hi there! I live in Alaska and work out of SeaTac. We finally hit -40 in Fairbanks the other day but I missed it by just a few hours. Was hoping to get my -40 pic at the UAF sign. We have another snowy in the interior too named Joyce. Looking forward to seeing your build!

-Shawn
SapperintheSkies
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Deployed

Garrison Titan is hosting a meet & greet BTW on 1/11 at Round Table Pizza in Renton @ 7pm. That would be a great place to meet some of your local Garrison peeps!
benchedEOD
Name: Zackery Bauder

Post by benchedEOD »

SapperintheSkies wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:25 pm Garrison Titan is hosting a meet & greet BTW on 1/11 at Round Table Pizza in Renton @ 7pm. That would be a great place to meet some of your local Garrison peeps!

Sadly I'll be working at that time, where would I find the schedule for meetups? (I don't have FB sadly)
SapperintheSkies
Blizzard Force Deployed

WHITEOUT Deployed

benchedEOD wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:10 pm
SapperintheSkies wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:25 pm Garrison Titan is hosting a meet & greet BTW on 1/11 at Round Table Pizza in Renton @ 7pm. That would be a great place to meet some of your local Garrison peeps!

Sadly I'll be working at that time, where would I find the schedule for meetups? (I don't have FB sadly)
I saw it posted on their Instagram page
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Zackery and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your build :D