Howdy from Kentucky!!!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Anonymous1971
Name: Brian Edwards
Garrison: United States

Howdy from Kentucky!!!

Post by Anonymous1971 »

Greetings and salutations!!!
My name is Brian. I'm 48 years young and (obviously) a Star Wars freak!!! I was introduced to EpIV at the theater (age 6) while on vacation in Florida and was IMMEDIATELY HOOKED!!!
Empire Strikes Back came out and I was giddy, to say the least!!! When I saw the troops storming echo base I was like an infant juiced up on straight cane sugar!!! Lol!!!
A bit more about me. Im and avid Green Bay Packers fan...GO PACK GO!!! I've been a musician since 4th grade through high school, learning to play about 9 instruments. To say I love music is an understatement. From classical to hardcore metal. Without it, I'm a lost soul.
I seem to be a magnet for kids and animals. People are amazed at how most kids and animals love me and listen to me. Considering how I have had my moments of 'attitude issues' as I was growing up, kids and critters seem to ground me and bring out the eternal child in me!!!
Which brings me to my desire to join the Legion! As SW has been an integral influence in my life and the 'mission' of the 501st..BAD GUYS DOING GOOD, making a difference in this crazy mixed up world we live in, bringing a smile to people's faces, and especially a smile to the kid's hearts, well..it makes me feel all gooshy inside!!!
To sum up my introduction here, my hopes..and dream..is to create a Snowtrooper to become part of the dream I watched on screen so many years ago! And to bring smiles and joy to kids, and adult kids!!!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Howdy from Kentucky!!!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Brian and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

If you need help, just give us a shout ;)

Good luck with your TS journey :D
Anonymous1971
Name: Brian Edwards
Garrison: United States

Re: Howdy from Kentucky!!!

Post by Anonymous1971 »

Thanks for having me!!! Looking forward to the beginning of a new adventure that has been a dream for so long! I just wish I had made the initiative sooner!!!
Long Days and Pleasant Nights!