Greetings from Denmark

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Runic
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Runic
TKID: 24888
Garrison: Danish Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Greetings from Denmark

Post by Runic »

Hi Blizzard Force - Enormous respect to each and every one of you!

My name is Rune, I am 31 years of age (or youth?) and I live in Denmark - The cold north in a city called Nørresundby. I have been a Star Wars fan for as long I can remember back in time. My house is already plastered with Star Wars art and limited figures etc. so buying a costume and start trooping is just a natural step for me - Star Wars is paved in my road!

This weekend I was lucky enough to watch Danish Garrison troop (first time I have seen them with my own eyes) and the joy they gave me, I instantly knew, this would be the best gift I could give to others. So I engaged in conversation, and told them about I have long time wanted to be a part of 501st - I am a humongous fan of Boba Fett, but that costume is too pricey for me, for now, so the natural pick for me is my favorite trooper - The Snowtrooper.

I have decided to buy the full commission build snowtrooper from RS Prop Masters and I have asked around, and everybody told me, it would grant me admission to 501st, which is pretty important to me, as I have zero experience with costumes, so I need to be able to use it, straight from the box.

I look very much forward to hopefully being a part of 501st, and Blizzard Force - If you have any questions, feel free to reach out, and I am also under the impression that I can reach out to you wonderful troopers and Wampas if I have any questions, which I am pretty sure I will have, once I get my commissioned armor.

Pleased to meet you all!

Best regards

Rune Ribens
Sn0wflake
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Steve Hopper
TKID: 57343
Garrison: Swiss Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Denmark

Post by Sn0wflake »

Hey, dude. Welcome to Blizzard Force and your first steps to becoming a 501st member. I too have the RS Snowtrooper full commission and am very happy with it (mine is the older version). It depends on how strict your GML is as to whether it is truly approvable out the box but any alterations you may need to make are minor - replacing the rivets with Chicago screws is about it (be very careful when doing so - you don’t want to damage the costume). My GML approved my costume without those changes but I made them anyway for greater accuracy.

Anyway, I hope your costume arrives soon and you’re out trooping in the near future. Good luck!
Greetings from Steve, the Englishman in Switzerland. :D

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Rune and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
TK-74122
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Pascal Gilson
TKID: 74122
Garrison: FanWars Garrison South Belgium

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by TK-74122 »

Hi!

Welcome to BF!
I‘ve got RS props armor too. Good choice. It’s a really nice kit.