Greetings... finally!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
malice23
Name: COLLIN LOGAN

Greetings... finally!

Post by malice23 »

Hello everyone. My name is Collin, but most everyone knows me as Malice. I reside in Anaheim, CA, USA. I finally had the funds to start my TFA SNOWTROOPER BUILD, and hopefully before too long, become approved in the 501st.
I’ve decided on purchasing a 3D printer, and will print the armor, helmet, and F-11D heavy blaster. Which once I’m sure the pieces are correct, I will be glassing all the printed pieces for durability and smoothness.
Now I’m looking towards the soft goods, in which I would like some input on which material is the most commonly used, is there a particular brand of jumpsuit that works best for this build, that kind of thing. As well as the best supplier for the boots?
I am a retired Merc for the moment, an active member in RL, out of Sunrider Base, with a canon formal Jedi. As well as an active member with the R2 Builders, with one droid completed, and 4 others in various stages of construction. I’ve been official with the sister clubs since 2013, and learned how to fabricate, build, mold, cast, sew, sculpt, tool, and smith just about every media that is used through the different clubs. When I first started to get into this hobby, I had a bad purchasing experience, and vowed that I wouldn’t ever HAVE to outsource any part of a future build unless I chose to. I prefer to make friends with everyone in this community.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings... finally!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Collin and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Seems you're pretty busy with all your builds ;)

Maybe this thread is interessting to you: http://blizzardforce.com/forum/viewtopi ... 115&t=5719

Good luck with your TS journey :D