a new snowtrooper member here.

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
fettfw3
Name: erick

a new snowtrooper member here.

Post by fettfw3 »

hi my name is Erick from davenport IA.
I'm member of dented helmet,bikerscout.net,armoredcavalry.net, and now here on blizzard force. so I love to build my imperial force troops. I'm 60% done with boba fett. 90% done biker scout. now starting a snowtrooper.
I collected armor from dan laws. got the boots. the duster coat. now I'm here to learn how to put it all together with all your guys knowledge on snowtroopers.
so I got a lot of reading to do and some questions as I build and couple needed pieces to find.
MStalkid
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: MStalkid
TKID: 11317
Garrison: Alpine

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: a new snowtrooper member here.

Post by MStalkid »

Welcome!

Dan Laws is an awesome kit, and you will love it! Sounds like you are almost all the way there already.

Ask away and post a WIP so that everyone here can help get you where you want to be!
Black Diamond Assault Squad
Alpine Garrison GML
fettfw3
Name: erick

Post by fettfw3 »

well the first thing I need to find is the accurate cowl material to use. the one that come on helmet is like a garbage bag material that don't look right and way to thin.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Erick and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Have fun an dstay frosty :D