Hi from FrozenNorth

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
FrozenNorth
Name: Kathy Ma
TKID: 53780
Garrison: Badlands

Hi from FrozenNorth

Post by FrozenNorth »

Hi all,
My name is Kathy and I recently joined the 501st in October. I am part of the Badlands Garrison in the prairie provinces of Canada. Hence my callsign: FrozenNorth as we have lovely winters here. I currently have two approved costumes: Imperial Bridge Crew and Reserve Tie Pilot. Almost finished my Imperial Gunner and will hopefully add a ANH TIE pilot in the spring.
My dream costume is a Range Trooper (hence joining Blizzard Force). Of course I know that there is not a CRL yet but I can’t get over how awesome it is and my husband has agreed that it can be a WIP for “awhile”. So I may not be a deployed member for a bit but am definitely excited to be here and can’t wait to figure out how to make a Range Trooper.
Cheers,
FrozenNorth
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hi from FrozenNorth

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Kathy and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Range Trooper are awesome :D I think that getting the parts together will be a challenge, but the costume is so cool, so good luck with your Range Trooper journey!
MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hi from FrozenNorth

Post by MIEO »

Hi Kathy! Welcome to coolest detachment!!