Staying frosty in Sunny South Florida!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
FencingVetteTrooper
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Gary
TKID: 72313
Garrison: Florida

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Staying frosty in Sunny South Florida!

Post by FencingVetteTrooper »

Hello everyone! Well, first off, apologies as I am doing this a little backwards. Have actually been researching for a little while and even finished up my build recently and am just waiting final GML approval! Why the secrecy? Well, I wanted to surprise one of my squadmates, who is the only approved Snowie in the entire squad and was always talking about how great it would be to have more snow troopers in the squad. Well, mission accomplished and now that the proverbial cat is out of the bag, I can safely post here on the boards :D . We actually also have another member that purchased a snow trooper and just needs to finish some adjustments before submitting for approval. So fairly soon we'll have our own little frosty team!

Now about me, my name is Gary and I joined the 501st last September alongside my brother and my son (Galactic Academy, but he'll join the Legion next year when he hits 18). I've got a number of other costumes (listed in my signature pic) and have just thoroughly enjoyed the experience of bringing smiles to people's faces and meeting so many great people. After finishing this Snowie, I can tell I am going to be trooping it a lot as, dare I say, it's way cooler than the TK :o . Now that's cooler as in awesome, not temperature. As you can already tell, we are a little bit of fish out of water dressing as snow troopers in the heat and sun of South Florida. But that's OK and look forward to representing the detachment down in this neck of the woods!

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Staying frosty in Sunny South Florida!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Gary and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Have fun and stay frosty :D
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

You're from my original neck of the woods. Stay hydrated and congrats!
Winning every battle since 1980
TGaines107
Name: TGaines107
TKID: 4292
Garrison: Tyranus

Post by TGaines107 »

You sound very proud of your kit and as well as you should be! They're not only great to wear but when you have friends along side wearing the same, that's when the real fun begins! After all, having fun is what it's all about!
There's a Squatch in those woods...