Radio check: Orange County, California standing by...

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
snowie1
Name: Eric Kaufman
TKID: 40850
Garrison: Southern California

Radio check: Orange County, California standing by...

Post by snowie1 »

Ever since I saw ESB, I thought snowies were awesome. Seeing them run across the snow in front of the AT-AT's at the battle of Hoth and manning the E-Web repeating blaster, etc. Anyway, I don't have to tell anyone here how great they are. It wasn't until I saw one of the POC's in his snowie at one of my troops that I realized how excellent this costume is.

Joining the Legion as a Line Officer, I soon realized I only have to add armor to my uniform to become an AT-AT commander. But then soon realized that the armor is the same (correct me if wrong) as the snow trooper commander, just different color. So... if I could order the AT-AT commander armor from an armor vendor, why not just order two and become a snowie commander? I'm so excited about it, or maybe it's the coffee in me, but I really like the snowie commander costume. Which of course brings me to this forum. I'm here to peer into the threads to discover the best sources for assembling this costume and getting advice for building it.

The mistakes I made in building a scout trooper is buying the components before asking the experts. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. So far I have the boots, gloves, and armor greeblies. Not much invested yet. I'm a "price is no concern as long as it's quality product" kind of consumer. I want it to fit right, look sharp, and feel comfortable (if possible).

Thanks for letting me join Blizzard Force. I will uphold this detachment to the highest standards as I have already proven myself in the IOC.

I.D. 40850, out.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Radio check: Orange County, California standing by...

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Eric and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Maybe this thread is interesting to you: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=3612

Good luck with your TS journey :D
snowie1
Name: Eric Kaufman
TKID: 40850
Garrison: Southern California

Post by snowie1 »

^great stuff right there. Thanks for the intel. My garrison is really thin on the Blizzard Force detachment so I hope to add to the ranks and serve with 501st-ness 😆
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

snowie1 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:58 pm ^great stuff right there. Thanks for the intel. My garrison is really thin on the Blizzard Force detachment so I hope to add to the ranks and serve with 501st-ness 😆
You're welcome! Always great to be part of the undefeated troopers ;)