Howdy from Texas!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
ShiftyFast
Name: Sergio Barraza
TKID: 81018
Garrison: Star Garrison

Howdy from Texas!

Post by ShiftyFast »

Hey there all you frosty troopers! My name is Sergio and I am a member of Star Garrison here in Texas apart of the South Texas Squad in Houston Area. I currently have an approved TK ESB and I am currently working on three projects. I am working on a Jango Fett Long term, an Inferno Squad member Gideon Hask which is currently in the paint shop, and lastly I just put an order in for some Snow Trooper Commander armor from a guy I met on Kit Finders Facebook page.

I've been doing some research and have a few questions. First one, is the Coat for the Snow Commander the same as the normal snow trooper? Found a thread on here and it said they are the same but in the thread they were a little wishy washy.

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4253

Secondly is boots, man these Italian White Snow Boots have been hard to find in stock any where. Any suggestions? And Lastly are these the correct gloves? http://a.co/d/hznIGan I think they are but want to be sure.

Anyways super excited to start my Commander once thing start rolling in.

Stay Frosty!

Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Sergio and welcome to the Blizzard Force Detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post by RebelRach »

Welcome and good luck with your build!!
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491