Hello from the land of Ice and Fire

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Skallinn
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Johann
TKID: 14323
Garrison: Icelandic Garrison

Hello from the land of Ice and Fire

Post by Skallinn »

Hi.
My name is Johann TI/IG-14323, I've been looking into what should be my next 501st costume and I've researched a lot of costumes. A good friend of mine want's to lure me into the Mandalorian Mercs. My issue is that I have a big head. I've tried on several different helmets but most of them won't go further down than my forehead or eyes. I was thinking about the Snow Scout, but my CO told me that Scout helmets tend to be a rather tight fit. So after talking to my CO and the rest of my outpost we decided I should work on becoming Iceland's very first Snowtrooper.

So before I start really working on asking around in either Snowtrooper or Snowtrooper Commander sections about the costume, I wanted to ask:
Does the Snowtrooper Commander helmet fit heads in bigger sizes? I use commander's cap size 63-64 cm
FB_IMG_1533088695006.jpg
FB_IMG_1533088703455.jpg
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the land of Ice and Fire

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Johann and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

I think our detachmentleader can help with the question about the helmet size ;)

Seems you're at the right place for a frosty trooper, so have fun and stay frosty :D
Skallinn
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by Skallinn »

Thank you sir. Yeah Iceland has to have at least one Snowtrooper 😉
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by RebelRach »

Welcome it would be fantastic give have you join us I
From Iceland!!! Perfect for Blizzard Force!!

Snowtrooper helmets will definitely have enough space for you but I, not sure myself about the Commander helmets.
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491

Skallinn
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by Skallinn »

Hi yes I'm really stoked. I'm going for the Commander first, been talking to Dan Laws and he insured me that his helmets would have plenty of space for me. I might go for regular Snowie after that and I even heard that one of our hopefuls might go for a standard Snowtrooper too early next year 😊