Greetings from Erie PA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Poholio
Name: Justin
TKID: 78059
Garrison: Starkiller Garrison

Greetings from Erie PA

Post by Poholio »

Hello,

Just saying hi to all. I'm hoping to put together a snow trooper at some point in the near future. I recently finished a scratch-built ANH Tusken and I am awaiting (and hoping for) approval on it. For the time being I plan to scour this site as well as the interwebs in general in an attempt to learn all I can about the suit. I really like to scratch build what I can when feasible, and it will be a challenge to attempt a snowie in this manner. Great stuff on this board!

Cheers!
Justin
Arctic Trooper
Snowtrooper Liaison
Name: Jason
TKID: 20421
Garrison: Carolina Garrison

Re: Greetings from Erie PA

Post by Arctic Trooper »

Poholio wrote:Hello,

Just saying hi to all. I'm hoping to put together a snow trooper at some point in the near future. I recently finished a scratch-built ANH Tusken and I am awaiting (and hoping for) approval on it. For the time being I plan to scour this site as well as the interwebs in general in an attempt to learn all I can about the suit. I really like to scratch build what I can when feasible, and it will be a challenge to attempt a snowie in this manner. Great stuff on this board!

Cheers!
Justin
Welcome. great to have you. look around, lots of great info and folks to help you on your way.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Davin Felth for Squad Leader.

TS/TD/TK/TI/IG/BH/DZ/IS/IN/IC/ID 20421

Blizzard Force Deployed
MEPD Deployed
Expert Infantry
Carolina Garrison Membership Liaison 2015-2018
Carolina Garrison Commanding Officer 2019
MechTech
Name: MechTech

Post by MechTech »

Great to hear there is a 501st presence in Erie, that is my hometown. What type of events do you attend?
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Justin and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
Duffy
Name: Chris

Post by Duffy »

I used to live in North East, probably moving back that way in the near future. Snowtrooper is the best bet for living in Erie...
Poholio
Name: Justin
TKID: 78059
Garrison: Starkiller Garrison

Post by Poholio »

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, Erie is definitely a snowtrooper kind of town. No shortage of snow here.
MechTech, I haven't been approved yet, so haven't participated in any events. But the Legion seems to be pretty active around here in a lot of events.
MechTech
Name: MechTech

Post by MechTech »

Poholio wrote:Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, Erie is definitely a snowtrooper kind of town. No shortage of snow here.
MechTech, I haven't been approved yet, so haven't participated in any events. But the Legion seems to be pretty active around here in a lot of events.
Heck yeah Erie is a snow trooper town, might even beat out Hoth. I am not approved with anything in the 501st, but as an R2 builder we work alongside them, Rebel Legion and Mando Mercs.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk