Hello from Manassas, VA!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
FlexFreakz
Name: Harry Ismer

Hello from Manassas, VA!

Post by FlexFreakz »

Hello all, Im Harry from VA and I am going to be absolutely honest. I am a very late bloomer when it comes to Star Wars. however i am hooked now. A friend of mine is a Storm trooper and Tusken Raider in the Garrison Tyranus and got me hooked. I met a bunch of these Garrison members at Nova con and loved everything about it and hopefully will be able to join eventually. So after watching the movies over and over and trying to decide what i wanted to do i decided to go big and attempt the SnowTrooper First Order build. I think the BlizzardForce is awesome and hoping to build may way into it! I am going to need a lot of time and help so looking forward to this forum and guidance as well as keeping up with everyone!

Also - This is my first ever time in a forum so apologies if i dont know all the proper etiquette and rules haha. I will learn it eventually.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Manassas, VA!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Harry and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Good luck with your TFA Snowtrooper journey :D
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Manassas, VA!

Post by tubachris85x »

Hey Harry,

I think we spoke at NOVA Con, and I'm glad to see you on here! I'm here in Woodbridge, so not far from you
Winning every battle since 1980