Hello from Texas!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
The NoSnowtrooper
Name: Cormac
TKID: 0

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by The NoSnowtrooper »

netslave wrote:
The NoSnowtrooper wrote:
TukkOrdo wrote:
San Antonio, did you make your own, or get it from someone? Thank you for the welcome everyone, by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh hey I just got accepted to UTSA so I might see you around on a future troop if I do decide to go to UTSA and live in San Antonio!

Cool. :) I just sent you a friend request on FB.
Alright cool I saw it, I'm thinking about doing a snowy or maybe even a galactic marine later on. Idk there is just so many costumes I want to do but right now I'm focusing on the AT-ST and AT-AT drivers. I'm also thinking about doing a Scout as well as they are probably a lot more comfortable to wear than a Snowy especially in the Texas heat although I know there are already a lot of those in the Star Garrison so idk. I'm just trying to keep my options open at this point although I wanted to ask, what are your opinions on the Snowy costume, like how hot is it, is it easy to out on, is it comfortable I'm just trying to get some input because I really do think the Snow Troopers and Galactic Marine's have some really cool armor.

tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Texas!

Post by tubachris85x »

lol good to see you guys getting connected. I miss Austin. Need to go back...miss 6th street...
Winning every battle since 1980