Hello from Michigan

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Quantum_DEF
Name: John

Hello from Michigan

Post by Quantum_DEF »

Hello from southern Michigan. I am currently looking at building a snowtrooper or snow scout trooper armor. I am 18 years old and finally ready to begin my journey into joining the 501'st. I'm aware of the Great Lakes Garrison and know that they have quite a large crew of snowtroopers and I believe I would make a lovely addition to their ranks. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get my quest started they would be greatly appreciated. I am open to either option for snowtrooper or snow scout so i am open to suggestions on the subject. Thank you so much for responding and hopefully I can get this build underway as soon as possible.

MTFBWY

John
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi John and welcome to the cold side of the empire!

I think the armor vendor section could be a good start for you: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=115

Stay frosty :D
MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by MIEO »

Hello John! Welcome to coolest detachment!! Have a enjoy your build!!
Mr Fett
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Andrew
TKID: 542
Garrison: Great Lakes Garrison

Post by Mr Fett »

Hey John, I'm one of the Michigan Snowtroopers. Where are you located at? There's enough of us around who would be able to help you figure things out.
BH/DZ/TS/TK-542
Thunder Snow Assault Squad
Great Lakes Garrison