Hello from the Not so Cold Texas!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
The NoSnowtrooper
Name: Cormac
TKID: 0

Hello from the Not so Cold Texas!

Post by The NoSnowtrooper »

Hey guys NoSnowtrooper here and I am from the sunny state of Texas! (Hints my name NoSnowtrooper because there's never any snow get it?) Excusing my bad pun, my name is Cormac and I live in Corpus Christi Texas! I've only seen snow twice one of the times while actually being in Corpus Christi! Yes that's right it's snowed once and only once in Corpus. Anyways I have joined almost all the detachments in the legion just to see what's going on in each detachment. I am working to join the 501st as a AT-ST driver and eventually build up the an AT-AT driver. You can check out my build thread for that if you want on the ACD. Anyways I have always found the Snow trooper to be very fascinating and cool looking! Now I probably won't build a Snow Trooper any time soon as I'm only 18 and I have limited funds but I will be around in the threads checking on other people's builds and just seeing what's up. I might eventually do a snowie but I don't know yet. I at least want to get through my first couple of years in college and finish my AT-ST and AT-AT builds before I start on anything else. Although the one thing I am hesitant about if I do build a Snow Trooper is since I do live in South Texas, I can't imagine that costume being the most comfortable thing to wear especially in the Texas heat. But anyways that's all I have to say for now!
NoSnowtroooper signing out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by The NoSnowtrooper on Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the Not so Cold Texas!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Cormac and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment.

It could be a hard job to troop in Texas, but you'd be defenitely the coolest trooper anyways ;)

Good luck with your journey through the Legion and don't forget, if you Need help, just give us a shout :)

Stay frosty!
Arctic Trooper
Snowtrooper Liaison
Name: Jason
TKID: 20421
Garrison: Carolina Garrison

Re: Hello from the Not so Cold Texas!

Post by Arctic Trooper »

Always good to know a good driver. Good luck with your build and we will see you around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Davin Felth for Squad Leader.

TS/TD/TK/TI/IG/BH/DZ/IS/IN/IC/ID 20421

Blizzard Force Deployed
MEPD Deployed
Expert Infantry
Carolina Garrison Membership Liaison 2015-2018
Carolina Garrison Commanding Officer 2019