Hello from Battle Ground, WA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
daryldoak
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Daryl Doak
TKID: 11371
Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello from Battle Ground, WA

Post by daryldoak »

Hello Blizzard Force,

I'm Daryl Doak, TK/TA-11371 from Cloud City Garrison (covering Oregon and SW Washington). I'm 45 yrs old and have always been a big SW fan. The original trilogy movies ( IV,V,VI ) were my childhood. I still have all of my original Kenner toys and had always wanted to be a stormtrooper.

I finally got my chance to purchase a TK kit in early 2015, and I joined the 501st in Feb 2016 with my ANH Stunt TK:

I'm FISD EIB #545 and Centurion #220.

For those interested, here's my build log:
http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/ ... pic=9529.0

The ESB Battle of Hoth was burned into my mind as a kid. I thought the AT-AT Imperial Walkers were so amazing. And the Snowtroopers invading Echo Base, so amazing.

So for my second costume I decided to build an AT-AT Driver, which I completed Sept 2016 in time for our big local Con, Rose City Comiccon:

My AT-AT Driver is built to ACD level 3 requirements.

For those interested, here's my build log:
http://forum.armoredcavalry.net/index.p ... build-wip/

Now it is time to start a 2017 project: the Snowtrooper. I've purchased Paul's TrooperMaster armor kit and strapping kit. I'll be acquiring the remaining pieces over the next few months, and starting a build log on BF.

I've been reading build logs (especially Markus's TM and Christina's TM builds) on the forum and can't wait to get started.

Thanks for reading!
abilio30
Name: Abílio Fernando
TKID: 30591
Garrison: Portuguese Outpost

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Battle Ground, WA

Post by abilio30 »

Welcome. So cool have many people join the cold side... Hehehe im not from here yet.... this week the last pieces arrice and ill send it for approval. Enjoy the snow.

Enviado do meu SM-J320FN através de Tapatalk
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Battle Ground, WA

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Daryl and welcome to the Blizzard Force detachment!

Your trading cards are pretty cool :D

It's always a pleasure to me if my WIP-thread is helpful. If you need help, just give a shout.

Good luck with your TS journey :D

I just joined you on the ACD forum because of the tank commander ;)