hello from arlington tx

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
gunner
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: shawn woodruff
TKID: 72716
Garrison: Star garrison

hello from arlington tx

Post by gunner »

Shawn here, I originally started building a TK which I'm about 80% finished with, but have recently decided to switch tracks a little and started on a snowy. I've already gathered most of the small easy parts, pants, boots, gloves, ect. My plans soon are to order a Dan Laws armor kit and a Rob Kittel duster and soft parts.
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: hello from arlington tx

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Shawn and welcome to the cold side of the empire!

Good luck with your TS journey :D
MIEO
Asia Trooper Liaison
Name: MIEO
TKID: 29014
Garrison: Japanese Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by MIEO »

Welcome to coolest detachment!
Have enjoy your build!!
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Shawn! Sounds like you're good on your way to Snowie Awesomeness!! If there is anything we can do to help just give a shout! :)
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
Alexmiller1
Name: Alex Miller

Post by Alexmiller1 »

Welcome welcome! I too am starting my snowie build and have gathered roughly the same parts as you. I live not to far from you either. I am down in Abilene if ever need any help:)

Alex
gunner
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by gunner »

Is Abilene in the north texas garrison? I'm still learning the territories. As it stands now I believe there is only 1 active snowy in NT and he is also in Arlington and lives about 1/2 mile from me. Heck we may start our own little snowy unit here in NT. I was able to grab a Dan Laws kit from him a few days ago and I'm waiting to hear back from Rob Kittell now so I can order all the soft parts this next week. Hopefully I can get this thing going soon. Look forward to meeting you sometime if you get out this way.

Shawn
Alexmiller1

Re: RE: Re: hello from arlington tx

Post by Alexmiller1 »

gunner wrote:Is Abilene in the north texas garrison? I'm still learning the territories. As it stands now I believe there is only 1 active snowy in NT and he is also in Arlington and lives about 1/2 mile from me. Heck we may start our own little snowy unit here in NT. I was able to grab a Dan Laws kit from him a few days ago and I'm waiting to hear back from Rob Kittell now so I can order all the soft parts this next week. Hopefully I can get this thing going soon. Look forward to meeting you sometime if you get out this way.

Shawn
Yes Abilene counts as the North Texas Garrison. I too am learning territories currently but I have had several members tell me that I am correct.
Good luck on your build and looking forward to possibly meeting if the chance is met!

Alex
gunner
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by gunner »

To bad Abilene is 2 1/2 hours away. About 15 of us meet every week for dinner @7:00 here in Arlington at the restaurant owned by the other snowy.
Alexmiller1

Post by Alexmiller1 »

gunner wrote:To bad Abilene is 2 1/2 hours away. About 15 of us meet every week for dinner @7:00 here in Arlington at the restaurant owned by the other snowy.
That's awsome! I had no idea there were that many snowie here in Texas

Alex
spotter301
Galactic Marine Liaison
Name: Steve Potter
TKID: 11292
Garrison: UKG

Post by spotter301 »

Welcome Shawn
Find me on Twitter & Facebook
Social Media Manager for The Fly Casual Podcast
News & Reviews for The Bearded Trio
Literature Reviews for Jedi News
Member of 501st & Rebel Legion
gunner
Blizzard Force Deployed

Post by gunner »

Alexmiller1 wrote:
gunner wrote:To bad Abilene is 2 1/2 hours away. About 15 of us meet every week for dinner @7:00 here in Arlington at the restaurant owned by the other snowy.
That's awsome! I had no idea there were that many snowie here in Texas

Alex
Let me rephrase, not 15 snowys, 15 501st members. As far as I know if you and I finish ours we would make 4 in NTx. 2 current plus us.