Hello friends near and far..

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Badnews5282
Name: Meat Popsicle

Hello friends near and far..

Post by Badnews5282 »

Hi,
My name is Brandon, I'm from the outer rim of St. Louis Missouri. I want to take the time to thank you all for my enlistment. I'm a aspiring snowtrooper looking to get my feet in the snow.. I've been a Star Wars fan long before I knew what Star Wars even was, as a child of the early eighties birthdays consisted of Star Wars and He man. Guess what toys I still have and quite a collection. Anyways, thank you. Any info leading to where to buy or how to start my build of my costume would be greatly appreciated. As a father of 3 ( all Star Wars fan btw) budgets come into play, so I will be pieceing my costume together here and there. I look foward to reading and communicating all I can I this forum to learn. 501st 70th explorers is my goal!
Thanks again,
Brandon
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello friends near and far..

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Brandon and welcome to the Blizzard Force!

Good idea to build a snowtrooper, there cannot be enough of the undefeated men and women of the empire out there ;)
Badnews5282
Name: Meat Popsicle

Post by Badnews5282 »

Thanks Captain Wordo,
I truly appreciate the links! Snowtroopers that stick together win together. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sincerely,
Brandon
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »

You're welcome! :D