Greetings from the North!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
odysseus27766
Name: Chad
TKID: 11324
Garrison: Capital City Garrison

Post by odysseus27766 »

Hey Everyone,
I'm Chad from Canada, an avid Star Wars fan dating back to the original release of ESB - I remember going to see the double feature when it was released! I'm working on a an ESB TK for now but am also collecting pieces for my next one - General Veers from ESB in his AT-AT Commander Armour.

I've done some research and know that the helmet and front armour pieces are from a Snowtrooper kit, but I haven't yet been able to track down anything from anyone. It seems that the elusive Snowtrooper armour is - elusive!

I'll be on here searching the buy/sell pages regularly and also open to any advice from anyone during the build process.

My future plan is to build a TFA SnowTrooper Commander after Veers - I just really took a shine to him after seeing the "Black Series" release at Toys R Us.

Thanks all!
Chad
TI 11324
Capital City Garrison
darth_linux
Name: Dave Turner
TKID: 32070
Garrison: Titan

Re: Greetings from the North!

Post by darth_linux »

have you checked with MonCal or DL?
odysseus27766

Post by odysseus27766 »

Yes, unfortunately there has been no response from either of them (2+ weeks) so my guess is they are super busy. I hear Moncal is the supplier for Anovos so that doesn't surprise me.

I've read that Dan sometimes gets back logged with projects so maybe that's the case there.
Chad
TI 11324
Capital City Garrison
odysseus27766

Post by odysseus27766 »

Haha! As luck has it I have struck gold! Looking forward to getting this one done and trooping it....
Chad
TI 11324
Capital City Garrison
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Captain_Wordo »