Hello from AZ!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
sandmanxgb
Name: Oliver
TKID: 30021
Garrison: Dune Sea Garrison

Hello from AZ!

Post by sandmanxgb »

Hello Guys!

I wanted to introduce myself, I'm Oliver from Tucson, AZ. I was just approved as a 181st Tie Pilot (TI-30021) not too long ago, and now I'm on the mission to create another costume. I made pretty much everything myself on my Tie Pilot costume aside from the raw bucket, gloves, flightsuit (minus blood stripe) and boots. I can honestly say this is my new favorite hobby, what better way to make a difference in the community as well as enjoying anything Star Wars at the same time?

Like I said before I'm gathering ideas on what I should do next aside from Vader :P (I'm 6'7" slim build) and also here to network and meet my fellow costumers. I'm thinking about going a Snowtrooper Commander, what do you think with my height?

PS I'll be posting in the 501st Access Forum after this as well.

Thanks!
- Oliver
- TI-30021
- Dune Sea Garrison / Jundland Wastes Squad
Sith Lrd
Name: Ian
TKID: 11409
Garrison: Southern Cross Garrison

Re: Hello from AZ!

Post by Sith Lrd »

Hey Oliver. Welcome. One empowering Commander there! I think your height will probably only restrict you from, perhaps a Jawa. Anything else is fair game. Good luck!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from AZ!

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Nothing to add except welcome aboard! :D