Greetings from Essen Germany to the Blizzard Forces

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
holgeron
Name: Holger

Greetings from Essen Germany to the Blizzard Forces

Post by holgeron »

Greetings officers, troopers, souts, marines and all other members of the Blizzard Force,

my name is Holger and i am from Essen in Germany. The Snowtrooper has allways been my favorit Trooper in the Empire and i has taken me a Long time to come to the Point that i actually decided to get a costume.

But i have to be honest...i am not much of a craftsman. This is why i want to buy the Complete Snowtrooper Commission from rs prop masters.

I think, due to my research, that this should be a good decision. But i would like to get your opinion on it, becouse you guys are the real deal.

I hope some of you may help me out a Little.

Thx u guys so far.

Yours Holger

p.s.: sorry for may bad english
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Essen Germany to the Blizzard Forces

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Holger and welcome to the blizzardforce!

It's not that difficult to build a snowtrooper, even I did it and I am also not very skillfully in building things ;)

Maybe my WIP-thread gives you a little impression of the process and helps you to decide what to do. Feel free to take a peek there, the link is in my signature :)

Best greetings from northern Germany,
Markus