Hello From Oakland, CA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
JF 2985
Name: Jack Fitz
Garrison: Oakland

Hello From Oakland, CA

Post by JF 2985 »

Hello from Oakland, CA. Looking for tips on building an awesome snowtrooper costume. I'd like to have my gear ready to go for the premiere in December and have a good showing for Blizzard Force in the Bay Area. Thanks all!
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello From Oakland, CA

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Jack and welcome to the cold side!

To build a snowtrooper is a very good idea ;)

Good luck for your TS journey :)
DisposablHero
TKID: 23388
Garrison: Badlands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello From Oakland, CA

Post by DisposablHero »

Welcome Jack. You'll certainly be able to find most of the information you'll need for building your snowy here on our boards. I don't want to discourage you but you've kind of given yourself a difficult time frame for getting a costume done, unless you already have an armour kit in hand. As I said I don't want to discourage you but I do want you to be aware of the timeframe you've set yourself. Less than 2 months is tight...that being said I really hope you pull it off! The more of us better ;)
"It's a little known fact that every Canadian citizen is born with a sharp, serrated edge somewhere on their body as protection from polar bears and enraged Quebecois."
-Questionable Content webcomic #643