Hail from Pennsylvania

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Mae'lorn
Name: Jason Gobeille
Garrison: Carida

Hail from Pennsylvania

Post by Mae'lorn »

Greetings one and all! My name is Jason and I just joined up with Garrison Carida's Imperial Academy to begin working on my very first Star Wars costume: the ever glorious Snow Trooper. I can say I've never put together something this amazing but am looking forward to asking for any help, tips, or references to people who do commissioned pieces or can teach me how to put some pieces together so I can learn. It takes time for me to really open up in real life but I'm hoping to get to know everyone I can and better myself and my love of Star Wars along the way. Any chance of knocking off a rebel or two along the way?
Captain_Wordo
Trooper Liaison Officer
Name: Markus
TKID: 28873
Garrison: German Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hail from Pennsylvania

Post by Captain_Wordo »

Hi Jason and welcome to the blizzardforce! :)

To build a snowtrooper is a very good idea ;)
DisposablHero
TKID: 23388
Garrison: Badlands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hail from Pennsylvania

Post by DisposablHero »

Welcome aboard Jason! I think you'll very much enjoy the snowy costume, especially since you live somewhere that gets an actual winter (though hopefully not the 5-7 months of snow we get :( ) Dig around the boards and you should find all the info you need. My recommendation though is once you have any part of the costume to start working on maybe do up a build thread and then you can keep all your questions kind of organized. But in any event we're here to help and I believer there are a fair few Snowies in Carida that can help you in person too.
"It's a little known fact that every Canadian citizen is born with a sharp, serrated edge somewhere on their body as protection from polar bears and enraged Quebecois."
-Questionable Content webcomic #643