From the icy (well not yet but it will be) Ohio!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
NavyTrooper
Name: NavyTrooper
TKID: 64658
Garrison: Ohio

From the icy (well not yet but it will be) Ohio!

Post by NavyTrooper »

Hey guys, my name is Joe or Navy Trooper whichever is fine. I have been in the 501st ( IC/TI - 64658 ) since August and I am loving it so far. 2 events (3rd one on Wednesday!) in as a Tie Reserve Pilot and already starting my Snow Trooper too. Because as they say we only have 3 seasons in Ohio Summer, Winter and Orange Barrel season LOL and most of the time you can have them all in the same day! Also I have always loved Empire Strikes Back, it is my fave of the entire Saga, so when I think Empire, I think SNOW TROOPER. The battle on Hoth is just so awesome! The ATAT's are my favorite vehicle also. Well anyway glad to be here. Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you guys on a troop, just look for the guy in black armor LOL well until I get my Snowie anyway!
DisposablHero
TKID: 23388
Garrison: Badlands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: From the icy (well not yet but it will be) Ohio!

Post by DisposablHero »

Heya Joe! Welcome to the board as well as to the 501st! Glad you're having fun, hanging out with fellow SW fans is always great. Hopefully we see you in some nice white armour in the future.
"It's a little known fact that every Canadian citizen is born with a sharp, serrated edge somewhere on their body as protection from polar bears and enraged Quebecois."
-Questionable Content webcomic #643
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: From the icy (well not yet but it will be) Ohio!

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Joe!! We love our Snowies here!! Congrats on the approval and being awesome in the 501st!! If you need any help just give us a shout!! And YES, the AT-AT is the best of all the Empires vehicles!! :)
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!