Greetings from corny Iowa!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
bayushi
Name: Bayushi
Garrison: Central Garrison

Greetings from corny Iowa!

Post by bayushi »

Hello all,

Lifelong Star Wars fan looking forward to getting started trooping and getting my first outfit together here. As Empire Strikes Back is one of the earliest movies I can remember seeing as a young boyo, Blizzard Force is naturally the place for me. I'm hoping to, with some help and advice from everyone, get on the ground running with a Galactic Marine as soon as possible.

Any advice is definitely welcome and I look forward to becoming an official part of the 501 and Blizzard Force soon! ( :
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from corny Iowa!

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire! The Galactic Marine is a great costume choice. Get real familure with the Reference Library and ask lot of questions! We are here to help you get going on the right track!!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!