Hello from Toronto, On

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TS 35721
Name: Shane
TKID: 35721
Garrison: Vader's Fist

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Hello from Toronto, On

Post by TS 35721 »

Hi all

TS 35721 here. I have been a member from February 2015, and with 10 troops under my belt I am loving my Snowy even more now =)

One day when I was helping out some friends, in the 501st, at a toy con and was told to go walk around and think on which Star Wars persona I would like to be (IF I was ever going to join). So I was walking around and looking at all the mini's and kept coming across Storm Trooper's, Darth Vader and Mando's. I thought to myself "REALLY??? is that all there is???" Then I came across one Snow Trooper toy and fell in love right away.

I am really happy to be apart of this group and all that it does.

Hope to see you out there some day

=D
57Chevyss
Blizzard Force Deployed
Name: Stephen Sultana
TKID: 21539
Garrison: Capital City

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Toronto, On

Post by 57Chevyss »

Hey Shane,

Nice to see you on these forums.
RebelRach
Merch / Public Relations Officer
Name: Rebel Rach
TKID: 15070
Garrison: Redback Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Toronto, On

Post by RebelRach »

Hey Shane!
I reckon Snowies are one of the coolest troopers in the 501st! I have loved the armour since I saw ESB when I was little. I never thought I'd be one, grown up. LOL

Snowies are a bit rare too. Lucky you being in Canada, the weather would be Hoth like a few months of the year!
Cheers
Rach
Snowtrooper Dan Laws Kit Build Thread: http://www.blizzardforce.com/forum/view ... =78&t=5491