Howdy from San Antonio

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
badmoon1975
Name: Reed
TKID: 22709
Garrison: Star

Howdy from San Antonio

Post by badmoon1975 »

Howdy!

As stated I am from San Antonio, Texas. While I am not a member of the 501st yet I am hoping to soon be joining both their ranks and yours. I have been a Star Wars fan for forever and I cannot wait to go on a troop. Not much snow in Texas though… :D :P

Armor wise
I was lucky enough to procure an old snowy from a local although the armor needs some TLC. Unfortunately the chest piece is cracked pretty badly; I have been researching how to repair the cracks. I am somewhat handy when it comes to crafts and such so I think I have a handle on the repair, I am just really nervous about starting. I have a backup chest but the backup isn’t as good a pull as the cracked one the borders are not as defined and the quality of the piece is lower, plus I would like to get some greebies for it so I don’t have to do too much to the old chest. I also want to repair the bracers and do some new paintwork as the original owner just used enamel paints for his details not taped off airbrushing etc... Either way I am very excited!