Good Morning from North California!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Icehelix16
Name: Garry

Good Morning from North California!

Post by Icehelix16 »

Salutations everyone!

Always have admired and wanted to be a part of the 501st.

I'm very new to the costuming arena and pretty much have no idea what I'm doing or where to start.
After several days of thinking back and forth on what costume I should go with and several hours spent researching the lore and fluff of all of my choices.

Galactic Marine won out over all of the rest.

So, now I'm here to see what it takes (and how) to make a GM costume so that I can apply to the 501st.

Looking forward to making a few friends in Blizzard Force and making a great costume along the way!
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Good Morning from North California!

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the Cold side of the Empire Garry! Glad you found your way here to play in the snow!! Galactic Marine is a great suit and there isnt many so we welcome the addition! :) Be sure to familiarize yourself with the CRLs and check out the Armory sections for advise on armor makers! And ask LOTS of questions! That's what we are here for!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
TRDNiteLife
Name: Andrew Z
TKID: 71913
Garrison: Florida Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by TRDNiteLife »

Welcome, Garry.
Icehelix16
Name: Garry

Post by Icehelix16 »

Thank you :)
Jancelot
TKID: 393
Garrison: Golden Gate

Post by Jancelot »

Welcome! What area are you in? I'm in the Bay Area. Both the Golden Gate and Central garrisons are very active, friendly, and can provide local assistance if needed. Good luck and have fun!