Hello Everyone

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
amaturemanga
Name: Chris

Hello Everyone

Post by amaturemanga »

Hi everyone im Chris im new here i have always loved the Galactic Marine from Episode III and i thought it was about time that i make the costume of it i already my undersuit along with the overalls so now im just figuring out pricing for the armour. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Chris!! Glad you made it here! The GM is a great looking costume! Look over the Galactic Marine section and ask LOTS of questions. We are here to help ya!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
TRDNiteLife
Name: Andrew Z
TKID: 71913
Garrison: Florida Garrison

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by TRDNiteLife »

Welcome, Matt. Always nice to have a fellow Floridian. We know all about the cold! :lol:
amaturemanga
Name: Chris

Post by amaturemanga »

TRDNiteLife wrote:Welcome, Matt. Always nice to have a fellow Floridian. We know all about the cold! :lol:
Yes we do its all because of the once in a century snowy weather we get down here in Florida lol.