Hello from the Central California Garrison

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Coldtoes79
Name: Daniel Delacruz
TKID: 4559
Garrison: Central California Garrison

Hello from the Central California Garrison

Post by Coldtoes79 »

Hello:

My name is Daniel and I've been with the 501st since 2009. I was motivated to be part of this costuming community after attending Celebration IV in Los Angeles. I had a costume prepared for that convention but after rushing to finish it decided it was not up to par with 501st standards. It happened to have been a snowtrooper too. It was a cheap recast with a cushman E11. I'll post up pictures of it when I get a chance.

The 501st costumes I have completed have been a Sandtrooper (retired), a Shadowtrooper (retired), an Imperial officer, a phase 1 clonetrooper, ANH Stunt TK & ANH Hero TK.

I got to troop this last Celebration in Anaheim as one of the new episode 7 Stormtroopers. It was a very challenging experience to finish that costume in 2 1/2 weeks.

My girlfriend made an appearance as a Slave Leia at Celebration and surprisingly now she wants to pursue completing a snowtrooper :D She wants us to both have one. I'm looking forward to this experience :!:
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from the Central California Garrison

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Daniel! Glad you made it here to play in the snow with us. There is tons of info here to get you two going. And when she's ready have her look us up in Vaders Snow Angels! We love our women snowies!! :)
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!