Greetings from the snowy north

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
JeffMr.Bsquared
Name: Mr. Bsquared

Greetings from the snowy north

Post by JeffMr.Bsquared »

Hello! I am a teacher from the witerylands of Saskatchewan, Canada. I am pretty new to the whole costuming world and have been a diehard Star Wars fan from birth...literally since I was born on May 4th! Being that my home enjoys a lot of wintery time it only makes sense that my favourite parts of the saga take place on Hoth - it could have been my back yard and when I was a kid it certainly was! Anyways I am getting rambley...I was recently gifted a kit to build a snowtrooper suit and cant wait to start. I have already determined that the back of the helmet is not the correct piece so I will be looking for that eventually. You will all have to forgive me but I will be asking tons of questions about building this as I am pretty green at costume building in general, not a very tool/crafty person but I am sure working on that!

Mr. Bsquared
deserthunter
Name: john

Re: Greetings from the snowy north

Post by deserthunter »

Welcome, there is a lot of good info here. Learned a lot in a short time already.
DisposablHero
TKID: 23388
Garrison: Badlands Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by DisposablHero »

Mr.B! Welcome. Soon we shall conquer this hostile environment that is SK!
"It's a little known fact that every Canadian citizen is born with a sharp, serrated edge somewhere on their body as protection from polar bears and enraged Quebecois."
-Questionable Content webcomic #643
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire! Glad to see ya wanting to play in the snow with us. I was new to costuming when I got started too. Read, read, read and ask LOTS of questions. We are here to help you! :) if you need anything answered just ask.
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!