Hola from Maryland!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
TriumphTrooper8
Name: Michael
TKID: 10114
Garrison: Old Line Garrison

Hola from Maryland!

Post by TriumphTrooper8 »

I would like to introduce myself I am Michael and say I am very interested in another project. I just finished and got approved an AM TK. I met tubachris at a troop and besides making me feel like Luke Skywalker in a TK suit I was intrigued. I like the cold weather aspect and originally from Massachusetts I am used to cold and snow. I love seeing the guys suited up in the snow living the moment! I am 5'-9" and 175lbs typical Large for clothes so this should be straight forward.

Now it's time to get down to the nitty-gritty! I am looking at a Snowtrooper, so it's now a question of armor, duster, boots, helmet, pants and a holster. I have a hyperfirm E-11 from my ANH Stunt TK plus a resin kit and some left over ESB hand guards from my TK kit. Any help is and would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Perkins
TK-10114
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hola from Maryland!

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Michael! Glad you came to play in the snow with us! Check out the Armorer section, there are some great points to sort out where to get armor. You'll love how easy the Snowtrooper is to troop in. :) If you need any help just give a shout.
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
TriumphTrooper8
Name: Michael
TKID: 10114

Post by TriumphTrooper8 »

Well I got a few quotes and availability and I am going with RS. This is soooooo much easier than a TK!
danrodjr
Blizzard Force Deployed
TKID: 2452

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by danrodjr »

Hey Mike, good to see another OLG Trooper here!!
Daniel Rodriguez Jr.
IN/IC/TI/TK/GM/ID/TA/CT/TX/TR 2452
LCO - 2017
Legion Charter Review Officer 2021/2022
LCoG - 2 years
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Buttercup »

I know right?!? :) Plus it's a whole lot easier to troop in. Hahaha
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!