Hello from El Paso

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
deserthunter
Name: john

Hello from El Paso

Post by deserthunter »

Starting my next costume. I am a member at the Dented helmet, RPF,JRS. Only really frequent the RPF now. Was pointed in this direction. The snowy has always been my favorite. Looking forward to getting it completed. Any help is appreciated.
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from El Paso

Post by tubachris85x »

Welcome! I started out on TDH and RPF as well, so I am pretty familiar with those sites! Biggest advice is if you're not sure where to start, just start with some research and that'll help a lot. We have a section specifically for vendors as well. The 501st CRL page can also serve as a "quick guide" to assist you
Winning every battle since 1980
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from El Paso

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the Cold side of the Empire! We are glad you decieded to play in the snow with us. Read our WIPs and youll get a good idea of where to start. We are here to help!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!