Hello from Sunny California

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Bigboymeal15
Name: Joe Batsford

Hello from Sunny California

Post by Bigboymeal15 »

Hello, I'm a prospective 501st member with an interest in Galactic Marines. I'm here looking for advice on costume vendors. So, yeah.
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Sunny California

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Joe! Galactic Marine is a neat suit. Good luck on your build. Just remember to ask LOTS of questions and read, read, read! :) If we can help just give a yell!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
melanie
Merchandise Officer
TKID: 9630

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Sunny California

Post by melanie »

Bigboymeal15 wrote:Hello, I'm a prospective 501st member with an interest in Galactic Marines. I'm here looking for advice on costume vendors. So, yeah.

Welcome!

There is a lot of information, Works In Progress (WIP), build threads, over on the forum. For all vendor information, check out the HYPERBOREAN ARSENAL section on the Blizzard Force forums. For the Galactic Marine, there is NO vendor that offers the full kit....yet. You have to purchase components and materials from several vendors.

As Buttercup has stated, read all the information and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Melanie
TS 9630 Blizzard Force Deployed
Garrison Carida

Am I a Good Person doing "Bad" things....Or a Bad Person Doing "Good" Things?
Dexter Showtime