Hello from Michigan

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Church13
Name: Church13

Hello from Michigan

Post by Church13 »

Greetings members of the Blizzard Force. My name is Caleb and I was sent here by members of the Great Lakes Garrison. I have been very interested in building a Snowtrooper costume and being from Michigan I figured it would be appropriate for my first build. With your help I am hoping to build armor that is true to the film and become a member of the 501st. I'm very excited to get started and though I have never done anything quite like building armor before I am eager to learn.

Sincerely, Caleb
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Hello from Michigan

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Caleb. Glad you decided to play in the snow with us!! Ask lots of questions and read, read, read. We are here to help ya :)
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

Welcome Caleb! Please take a look around and get a feel for what you'd like to to!!
Winning every battle since 1980
Church13
Name: Church13

Post by Church13 »

Quite the warm reception here in the blizzard :) I've looked around and there's definitely a lot of homework I have to do. I had a question about the different kits and being that I'm 5'9'' and weigh about 165 is there a particular company that would be recommended for a kit to meet my size or does it not really matter?
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by tubachris85x »

Church13 wrote:Quite the warm reception here in the blizzard :) I've looked around and there's definitely a lot of homework I have to do. I had a question about the different kits and being that I'm 5'9'' and weigh about 165 is there a particular company that would be recommended for a kit to meet my size or does it not really matter?
We will be starting a thread to directly get a sense to "gauge" this issues as a member proposed an idea but your size is probably just about average (I'm not, however), but I feel at your size, you're good for just about every kit available.
Winning every battle since 1980