Vader55th Introduction

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
vader55th
Name: James
TKID: 0
Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

Vader55th Introduction

Post by vader55th »

I guess it would help if I posted my intro in the right thread.....apologies...Hello. My name is James and am currently in the Cloud City Garrison. I've been kicking around the idea of building a snowtrooper for some time now. I've done the research in regards to what maker I will purchase armor from, currently ordering boots and decided to go with the cold weather pants from our local army surplus store. That brings me to the duster. I've looked at the various makers on the vendor thread here and like the Ivory look opposed to the white. I have a co-worker who is a seamstress on the side and I am wondering, Is there a pattern somewhere i can download or get from someone? Just curious. In conclusion, I am looking forward to taking on the challenge of building my snowy and am sure i will have plenty of questions in the near future.........thanks, James
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Vader55th Introduction

Post by Buttercup »

Hello James and welcome to the cold side of the Empire! I'll ask Gabe if there is a pattern somewhere. And yes, ask away and we will help ya where we can!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
Midniterider
Galactic Marine Liaison
TKID: 7462
Garrison: Carida

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Post by Midniterider »

Simplicity 5386 pattern with modifications:

Here is some information about the modifications to the Matrix pattern when using it for the Snowtrooper duster. I would recommend the Braks Update:

The last two (2) images / pages are courtesy of Studio Creations.
Ken "Tank" Querio
TS - 7462
Garrison Carida

" STRIKING HARD AND FAST...WITH BLIZZARD FORCE! "
vader55th
Name: James
TKID: 0
Garrison: Cloud City Garrison

Post by vader55th »

Awesome! That helps out very much. I knew I came to the right place.....