Greetings from the Colorado Rockies

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
Frosty
Name: Frosty

Greetings from the Colorado Rockies

Post by Frosty »

Hello from 9,000-ft up in the Colorado (USA) Rocky Mountains. Like the Canadians, with all of this snow around, being a Snowtrooper was a natural choice. I purchased my kit on-line several years ago, but when it arrived it was duct-taped together with duct tape detailing and not suitable for any real trooping. A picture of the original outfit is attached (yes, I now know the shoulders are upside down). I've been very slowly working at reassembling it correctly and collecting vinyl decals, etc. I now have some more time to complete it, especially with winter underway. The resources on this site will be a tremendous help. Looking forward to meeting you all!
Original duct-taped kit.
Original duct-taped kit.
image1.jpg (10.06 KiB) Viewed 1763 times
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from the Colorado Rockies

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire!! You're in the perfect place to be a Snowtrooper!! Good luck on your build. If you have any questions we can help with let us know! :)
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
garbz
Name: Aaron
TKID: 6030
Garrison: Mountain

Re: Greetings from the Colorado Rockies

Post by garbz »

Welcome aboard! Your gonna have a blast with us in the Mountain Garrison!!!