Greetings from WA

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
count0break
Name: Nate Scott

Greetings from WA

Post by count0break »

Greetings all!

I'm looking to complete a Snowtrooper for my entry into the 501st and would welcome any and all advice/help. A few years ago I made an abortive attempt at completing a Commander Bacara, unfortunately many things kept that from happening. I still have the completed bucket sitting on my shelf taunting me to this day.

Recommendations regarding armor manufacturers would be most appreciated. I know my way around the clone makers, but will be a bit lost when it comes to Snowtroopers.

Anyway, thanks for having me

-Nate
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from WA

Post by tubachris85x »

Hey Nate! Welcome to the forums!

I would suggest taking a look through this section for vendors! viewforum.php?f=114

There's many more options available now than ever before so you should be able to acquire armor fairly quickly!!
Winning every battle since 1980
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from WA

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the Empire Nate. I'm fairly new too and these forums have been awesome! Like Chris said check out the armor vendor section and ask LOTS of questions! We are here to help!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!