Greeting from "chilly" TX

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
rqn1981
Name: Noojen

Greeting from "chilly" TX

Post by rqn1981 »

Hello, I'm from TX and am looking to get my first set of armor (Snowtrooper Commander) to join the 501st. A couple of the members from the Star Garrison pointed me to this forum to get info on how to get my armor built. Any help any of you can provide me for an armorer in the DFW area would be great! I hope to serve the Empire with you soon!
Buttercup
Name: Michelle
TKID: 24548
Garrison: Southern California Garrison

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greeting from "chilly" TX

Post by Buttercup »

Welcome to the cold side of the Empire Noogen! I'm from the desert out here too and still love my snowie! Check out the armor vendors section and ask lots of questions. That's what saved me!
From out of the blinding snow we strike for the Empire to put our enemies on ice!!
tubachris85x
Detachment Leader
Name: Christopher Williams
TKID: 2556
Garrison: Tyranus

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greeting from "chilly" TX

Post by tubachris85x »

Hey Noogen!

You've come to the right spot. I'd say right now your best bet is to email Dan Laws regarding commander armor. Please email him here: Laws29@aol.com
Tell him I recommended ya. Just a fair word of warning, he's been shipping kits in reasonable time frames lately from what I've seen but it could potentially be a good wait time. I will say, however, the quality and what you'll get is top notch.
Winning every battle since 1980