Greetings from Dune Sea Garrison!

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
mdublade

Greetings from Dune Sea Garrison!

Post by mdublade »

Hello from the Great Desert otherwise known as Phoenix, Arizona. I'm Mark "Marcus" Chittenden, new 501st member (approved August, 2010). Currently a Imperial Crewman, AT-ST Driver currently in the helmet building stage, planning on upgrading to AT-AT by next August. Since everyone around here goes Sandtrooper, I figured I'd be odd man out and go Snowtrooper eventually (yeah, maybe the heat has gotten to me already). Think cool, be cool, eh?
Scott M.
Senior Advisor
TKID: 4149
Garrison: Mountain

WHITEOUT Program Honors

WHITEOUT Deployed

Re: Greetings from Dune Sea Garrison!

Post by Scott M. »

mdublade wrote:Hello from the Great Desert otherwise known as Phoenix, Arizona. I'm Mark "Marcus" Chittenden, new 501st member (approved August, 2010). Currently a Imperial Crewman, AT-ST Driver currently in the helmet building stage, planning on upgrading to AT-AT by next August. Since everyone around here goes Sandtrooper, I figured I'd be odd man out and go Snowtrooper eventually (yeah, maybe the heat has gotten to me already). Think cool, be cool, eh?
YES, ANOTHER DSG SNOWTROOPER!!!

My plan is working, first your CO, then a few more, and soon, every DSG member will be a snowie!!!!

Well, maybe not, but welcome!!!
Don't Hate the Duster
Mountain Garrison CO (retired)
Blizzard Force F'ing Old Guy Advisor to the BF Command Staff
FISD ANH Elite
BF Deployed
tk8456
TKID: 8456
Garrison: UKG

Post by tk8456 »

Welcome to a cool detachment Mark :)

Let it snow!!!
You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that do you? On a weekday?
Is this a, what day is this?

John Danter TS8456

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk (TS8456)
Jello
TKID: 5794
Garrison: Mountain

Re: Greetings from Dune Sea Garrison!

Post by Jello »

mdublade wrote:Hello from the Great Desert otherwise known as Phoenix, Arizona. I'm Mark "Marcus" Chittenden, new 501st member (approved August, 2010). Currently a Imperial Crewman, AT-ST Driver currently in the helmet building stage, planning on upgrading to AT-AT by next August. Since everyone around here goes Sandtrooper, I figured I'd be odd man out and go Snowtrooper eventually (yeah, maybe the heat has gotten to me already). Think cool, be cool, eh?

Eeeexcellent! :twisted:

Oderint Dum Metuant

FISD Expert Infantry Stormtrooper (ANH)
Blizzard Force Deployed
Sith Lord Detachment member
501st Pathfinder
steve12201
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 8918

Post by steve12201 »

Yeah!

Global FREEZING in AZ!!!!!

Let me know if you need help with anything....

Mesa Steve
Mesa Steve, Dune Sea Garrison Commanding Officer
TD-8918