Aloha from The pacific

This is where you need to make a post telling who you are and what your 501st Legion ID number is (if you have one). You are not required to be a Legion member to participate on this forum but you must be at least 18 years of age.
oldman808

Aloha from The pacific

Post by oldman808 »

Hello all,
My names Chris, and i am the GML for the Pacific Outpost. I signed up here because we have a few mwmbers that are looking into doing Snow Troopers (in Hawaii? Talk about Lost! LoL).
But being GML this is the best place for reference, and information on all things snow. Hope to make new friends, and i look forward to being a member here on these boards.

Aloha

Chris
TC-3018 "Watchdog"
GML Pacific Outpost
TK_Margarita
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 7142

Re: Aloha from The pacific

Post by TK_Margarita »

oldman808 wrote:Hello all,
My names Chris, and i am the GML for the Pacific Outpost. I signed up here because we have a few mwmbers that are looking into doing Snow Troopers (in Hawaii? Talk about Lost! LoL).
But being GML this is the best place for reference, and information on all things snow. Hope to make new friends, and i look forward to being a member here on these boards.

Aloha

Chris
TC-3018 "Watchdog"
GML Pacific Outpost
E komo mai!!

;-)

Welcome to the snow ;-)
Leo73
Name: Meat Popsicle
TKID: 5106

Post by Leo73 »

Welcome Chris. Glad to have you here.
Leo Mitchell
TS-5106
IanL
TKID: 7197

Post by IanL »

Welcome to Blizzard Force! We love helping GML's onto the right track of snowtrooper costume building! You are more than welcome to ask us any questions or post up pics for review if you want an extra set of eyes before approval.
Ian Lindsay............Former Blizzard Force Detachment Leader.........Golden Gate Garrison........TS/BH/RC-7197
oldman808

Post by oldman808 »

Too cool!!
Thanks for the welcome!!
Lem' Wann

Post by Lem' Wann »

Hello and welcome on the forum!